Sunday 16 November 2014

Great Art Quest at Jubilee Wood



 
So the Great Art Quest workshops have begun and I think the first one at Jubilee Wood primary school in MK was a resounding success. The students and the teachers were an absolute joy to work with and they produced results that far surpassed my expectations. The students individual collages were thoughtful and carefully constructed, and they particularly liked the drawing over acetate part of the process. The large group collage was somewhat of an experiment for me, as I had not done a collage on that scale before and certainly not with 25 students! However, they embraced the task and worked really well as a team to produce a Desert scene that is full of colour, texture and their own ideas. I really can't wait to see what the other three schools do in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment